What Did You Do? Wednesdays

Calling all fall fanatics, adventurous organizers, exercise procrastinators, perfectionists unable to make a move unless they're certain it will turn out with ultimate precision, messy Marvins, and any other category you put yourself in ~ stop by each Wednesday and share what you did that week. Big things, little things, adventurous things, nothin' much things, somethin' special things....doesn't matter.

Share your just one thing on What Did You Do? Wednesdays!


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mother Nature's After Party

We've been having a lot of rain lately, coupled with a number of thunderstorms.  I've always liked storms.  No one wants a tornado, so I'm not talking about anything that's potentially life threatening.  I just mean a good summer rain with an incredible lightening show and the rumbling thunder to boot.  As long as everyone's inside and safe and cozy, I think the storms are pretty neat.

Not only could I see a full rainbow (good luck), but there was a double rainbow (extra good luck!) as well. Can you spy it?

Beau-ti-ful

1 comment:

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures!! I've just been having a look around your blog - lovely! I think I'll sign up to follow so I can read more!

Thanks for visiting my blog too!

(Creating my way to Success)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails