What Did You Do? Wednesdays

Calling all fall fanatics, adventurous organizers, exercise procrastinators, perfectionists unable to make a move unless they're certain it will turn out with ultimate precision, messy Marvins, and any other category you put yourself in ~ stop by each Wednesday and share what you did that week. Big things, little things, adventurous things, nothin' much things, somethin' special things....doesn't matter.

Share your just one thing on What Did You Do? Wednesdays!


Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Hit & A Miss

Today I needed to clean. Dust, mainly. I hate dusting. Love the vacuuming! Love it. I even really like laundry. Hate dusting. It was an amazingly warm, sunny day here, so sneaked out to run a few errands in the morning. Things always take longer than I budget for so, suffice it to say, there went the dusting. I mean, who wants to start that chore at 3:00 in the afternoon? So that was my "miss" for the day. But I did get a bunch of laundry done & a number of those little things that just seem to multiply like Gremlins. And best of all, my "hit" for the day included this brand new with tags still attached Sondra Roberts lovely:


My secret ~ The HospiceCare Thrift Store, 20% off my entire purchase with an e-mail coupon (oh yes, I found other treasures as well). How much did my new handbag cost? Hold on to your hats....$8!!! When was the last time you got something for 95% off? I felt so triumphant after I dug it out of an 8' long pile of other purses. Admire it again, won't you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails