What Did You Do? Wednesdays

Calling all fall fanatics, adventurous organizers, exercise procrastinators, perfectionists unable to make a move unless they're certain it will turn out with ultimate precision, messy Marvins, and any other category you put yourself in ~ stop by each Wednesday and share what you did that week. Big things, little things, adventurous things, nothin' much things, somethin' special things....doesn't matter.

Share your just one thing on What Did You Do? Wednesdays!


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nothing Says Love Like....

....nylon washers. Now how many women do you know request such a thing for Valentine's Day? It's true! I wanted them. Originally, I was torn between the Lady Gaga album (oops, showing my age) and a craft book (that's awfully romantic as well, isn't it?). But I figured since I'm basically never without one of the girls, The Lady Gaga CD is a little tricky to try to listen to. So I enforced my own Parental Advisory on that, and also nixed the book for now since I couldn't decide which one I thought I couldn't live without.

Why am I mentioning these round, plastic jobbies? Well, might I suggest you stay tuned.

Packaged in WI....they've got to be good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails