What Did You Do? Wednesdays

Calling all fall fanatics, adventurous organizers, exercise procrastinators, perfectionists unable to make a move unless they're certain it will turn out with ultimate precision, messy Marvins, and any other category you put yourself in ~ stop by each Wednesday and share what you did that week. Big things, little things, adventurous things, nothin' much things, somethin' special things....doesn't matter.

Share your just one thing on What Did You Do? Wednesdays!


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuna And Frog Salad.....Frog Optional

Do you have a Trader Joe's where you live? If so, then you know how lucky you are. There's an on-going list in my kitchen of the things I always need/want from there. So, for this "throw together" meal, I used two TJ's products. Although it was really good, it's certainly not necessary to specifically use the TJ's items.


Spinach Salad:
Organic spinach
Canned tuna in water, drained
Raw pecans (toasted by Moi)
Trader Joe's champagne pear vinaigrette (I swear, this dressing can go on everything).
Ground pepper

Avocado & Mango Salad:
1 avocado
1 peeled & diced mango
Sunflower seeds
Pinch of salt
Dribble of honey

Trader Joe's garlic naan bread, toasted. (What great stuff. It comes frozen with 4 pieces to a packet. Very tasty.)

1 purple, kooshy frog (optional) (Ok, so my 2 1/2 year old has quite an arm. She even tossed this one LEFT handed!)



Excuse me, waiter. There's a frog in my salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When's lunch? I'll be there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails