What Did You Do? Wednesdays

Calling all fall fanatics, adventurous organizers, exercise procrastinators, perfectionists unable to make a move unless they're certain it will turn out with ultimate precision, messy Marvins, and any other category you put yourself in ~ stop by each Wednesday and share what you did that week. Big things, little things, adventurous things, nothin' much things, somethin' special things....doesn't matter.

Share your just one thing on What Did You Do? Wednesdays!


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Easy Fleece-y

I've done it again! Sewing 102 is now under my belt. Little did you know, right? I had the luxury of being the only one in the class, with the same teacher as last time, so we zoomed right through a whole bunch of fleece embellishments. I would have liked to do more, but she was so careful about teaching me how to use a rotary cutter and a cutting board, that said little task took longer than I cared for. Taking heed to keep my fingers in tact, understood. But slicing along a ruler.....definitely NOT rocket science. I cut, gathered, sewed, weaved and fringed that forgiving fabric with ease. May any and all projects I ever tackle be as simple (ha!). So then, I'm prepared for some genius sewing to begin in this house. I think.


.....and I'll need to use these when??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you be a Sewing 103 student? What would you learn? Ah, those sewing genes don't dilute, they just skip a generation.. . . Thank goodness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails